Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Workout Plan -review week ending 22/02/08

It was the worst possible start to executing my plan, a long day out on saturday rendered me energy-less for working out on sat and sun and an over the hill effort on monday running 3.5 kms in 21 mins meant running on tuesday was out, wed was a day of dejection and it took thursday and friday's plan with it, so finally the week ended with me running only 3.5/25 kms , a very bad start.

So to buck up decided to keep to the plan today and ran 5 kms in 31 mins and 30 secs , thats 90 secs more than my first milestone, so that gives me hope of keeping up , have to confess i had to huff and puff to reach the 5 km mark, my fitness and stamina aren't where they used to be but i sure am going to reach there, running such a long distance after nearly 2 yrs, made me feel light-headed just as at the end of running a thriling crossy, makes me wish for the morning dew, the cool breeze and the nice soft grass rather than thumping the platform along in one place , and tommorrow have to confess 8 kms seem very daunting , so maybe i will try to reach 7 in two efforts.

No comments: