Saturday, October 20, 2012

Point of Inflection

There comes a time in life where you need to define yourself, what you are , what you want to be , what you stand for. It's oft repeated that you should always have a goal in life, short -term or long -term doesn't matter , just something you can focus on and keep working towards. But life as they say is not that simple is it? As the term here comes to and end I am onto these thoughts, not really worried about the placement scenario but about what I would like to achieve with this life of mine.
26 years have passed by with countless memories and experiences on both sides of the fence.
But somehow there is a tingling sensation that I can live a better life, with better people and better experiences and all of this would culminate in me contributing better to the society and to myself.

No comments: